Terms & Conditions
1. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
FluidAI is the AI-based smart order routing protocol and cross-chain liquidity aggregator enabled by FluidAI’s proprietary hedging pool providing high throughput at ultra-low costs, ultra-low latency, and zero counterparty risk.
FluidAI is accessed via https://www.fluidai.com (the “Site”).
The Site is provided by FLUID FINANCE INC (“FluidAI, we or us”). We are incorporated and existing under the laws of Panama.
To contact us, please email [email protected]
2. BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Site.
We recommend that you print or save a copy of these Terms for future reference.
3. THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our Site:
- If you receive additional services or applications from us, our terms and conditions of supply (“Supply Terms”) will also apply. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and any Supply Terms which apply to you, the Supply Terms will prevail.
4. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
5. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may add, modify or discontinue any feature, functionality or any other tool, within the Site, at our discretion and without notice. However, if we make any material adverse change in the core functionality of the Site, then we will notify registered users by posting an announcement on the Site or by email.
6. WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted or error-free. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business or operational reasons. However, if we suspend for any substantial period of time, or withdraw, any part of the core functionality of the Site, then we will notify registered users by posting an announcement on the Site or by email.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
7. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
To use the services offered on our Site, you are required to have an account (“Account”).
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our Account opening security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password (and your Account), whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected].
8. HOW YOU MAY USE OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You must not use our Site to collect information about other users of our Site.
If you breach these Terms in any manner, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
9. DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
10. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and we accept no liability for content or loss caused as a result of using such third-party sites.
Our Site may include information and materials provided by other users of the Site or third parties. This information and these materials may not have been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
Any content that you upload to our Site as publicly viewable will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in such content, but in uploading the content to our Site you grant us and, if such content is publicly viewable, other users of our Site a limited non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity without notice to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any data you create on our Site in our sole discretion.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content. We will back up registered users’ Account data for a period of 12 months from the date of creation of such data.
You represent, warrant and agree that any content that you submit, post or display on the Site:
- does not violate any of the copyright, patent, trademark, trade name, trade secrets or any rights of any third party;
- is true, accurate, complete and complies with all relevant laws; and
- does not contain:
- information that is discriminatory or promotes discrimination;
- information that is defamatory, threatening, harassing, obscene, explicit, offensive, or otherwise objectionable, or that may be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
- anything which may not be considered to be in compliance with law, Islamic law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions; or
- information that may threaten the national security of any country.
12. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any additional services to you, which will be set out in the Supply Terms.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site, including any incorrect tracking data.
- We will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You hereby authorize us to:
- We can use your personal information to contact you
- We can use your personal information for marketing purposes to inform you of promotional news, events, or other
- We can use your personal information and data to analyse and use for internal research purposes
We reserve the right to change our fees (“Fees”) for the use of the Site at any time.
If you do not accept the new Fees, you may terminate your Account.
15. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
You represent, warrant and agree that:
- you have full power and authority to enter into these Terms, and have full power to execute and perform your obligations under these Terms;
- you shall fully comply at all times with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations;
- you own or have the authority to grant the rights and licenses granted to us by you under these Terms;
- any content you submit as part of your use of the Site and FluidAI does not violate the rights of any third party anywhere in the world including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights (whether registered or not);
- any documents and information submitted during the Account opening process are true, accurate, current and complete, and you will maintain and update all information as applicable;
- you are solely responsible for obtaining all required licenses, permits and certifications for the content that you submit, post or display on the Site; and
- neither you, your company, its directors, officers nor affiliates are the subject of any trade restrictions, sanctions or other legal restrictions of any country, international organization or other jurisdiction.
If you create an Account or use the Site on behalf of a business entity, you represent that you are authorised to act on behalf of such business and bind the business to these Terms. Such Account is deemed to be owned and controlled by the business entity.
Furthermore you represent, warrant and agree that you will not:
- use the Site to defraud any person or entity;
- impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- manipulate feedback through multiple user Accounts or third parties by leaving positive feedback for yourself or unjustified negative feedback for another user; or
- engage in any activity that would create liability for us.
We have the right to suspend your Account, if there is a violation or suspected violation of these Terms, or if we have any other security concerns.
16. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
17. RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
For as long as you have a Account, you may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
18. WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
These Terms, their subject matter, formation and termination are governed by the laws applicable in the Emirate of Dubai. We may take action against you to enforce these Terms in any court of competent jurisdiction.
If you have any questions about the application of these Terms, please contact us https://fluidai.com/contact-us.